Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Welcome to MY world ...













I guess the best and easiest way to begin is, to start with TODAY ... the beginning is soooo long ago ... where would I start? Well, 25 years later ... here I am ... I am married, with (15) ... yes ... that is NOT a typo ... (15)
children ... Let us not forget ... (2) son-in-laws also ...

Am I a loonatic? Well, depending on who you ask ... I very well could be!

My children range in age from 3-31 ... geezzzz that is a huge range ... I am NOT an OLD Mommy ... I am a young 42 ... no ... I did not give birth at when I was 11 ... haha ... Many of my children blessed my life through the miracle of adoption ... it is hard to imagine that someone's pain & sorrow could turn out to be someone else's happiness & joy.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home